Untitled Document
  
Twydall
 

Twydall, Holy Trinity


History

1954 Foundation stone of hall laid by Dame Sybil Thorndike next to a garden that was used for holding services.
1964 September Present church consecrated by the Bishop of Rochester.
1968 The Church was awarded a "commendation" by the Civic Trust for a new building "which makes an outstanding contribution to the surrounding scene". The Church bell is situated at the apex of the 70ft high pyramid and is electrically operated from ground level.


Love's Guide to the Church Bells of Kent Page updated: 19 August 2018